1. Moving arms: curved multigrip handles provide a total body workout and added versatility.
2. 11 incline levels: Incline adjustments allow for workout versatility. Low incline replicates a cross-country skiing type of motion. Middle inclines have a natural-feeling running motion. High inclines are similar to stair or hill climbing.
3. Stride Length: 24" maximum stride length.
4. Down and Back Motion: The simple movement of the Arc Trainer makes it easy for exercisers to focus on their pace and power, instead of their leg motion.
5. Level Pedals, Less Stress: Both pedals remain level throughout the stride, which minimizes knee stress and ankle motion. The result is less joint stress than walking.
6. Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Capabilities.
7. Self-Powered: With a long lasting internal battery you can enjoy your workouts anywhere in your home or facility.
8. Water Bottle Holder, Magazine Rack, and Utility Tray: Hold larger water bottles and the latest phones or keys or smaller belongings.
9. Dimensions: 81" Length x 38" Width x 60" Height
10. Equipment Weight: 450 lbs
Console Display Features
1. Console Type: Large LED Display
2. Resistance Range: 15-900 watts
3. Incline: 11 levels of Incline adjustments allow for workout versatility. Low incline replicates a cross-country skiing type of motion. Middle inclines have a natural-feeling running motion. High inclines are similar to stair or hill climbing.
4. Six Preset Programs: Quick Start plus Manual, Weight Loss, Cardio, Interval, Hill and Strength
5. Electronic Readouts: Distance, Calories, METs, Strides per Minutes, Heart Rate, Resistance, Time and Incline.
6. Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
7. Maximum Pause Time: 30 seconds
8. Quickstart: Yes