1. CrossRamp Technology: Select between 13 and 40 degree incline to isolate and cross train quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves.
2. Fixed Handlebars: Allows users to focus on lower body workouts at higher resistance levels or challenge stabilizers during hands-free training.
3. Stride Length: 21" at minimum incline and 25" at maximum incline
4. Forward and Backwards Motion: Train backwards at any resistance level and angle and your heart rate will likely elevate – it’s a less familiar movement!
5. Low Impact Natural Motion: The low impact, fluid movement contributes to observing a lower Rate of Exertion, making the workout more enjoyable with less impact on your knees and joints.
6. Heart Rate Monitoring: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use.
7. Self-Powered: With a long lasting internal battery you can enjoy your workouts anywhere in your home or facility.
8. Bottle and Phone Holder: Hold larger water bottles and the latest phones or keys or smaller belongings.
9. Dimensions: 80" Length x 32" Width x 68" Height
10. Equipment Weight: 338 lbs
Console Display Features
1. Console Type: Large LED Display
2. 1-20 Levels of Resistance: keep pushing your body to get stronger and target different muscle groups with higher levels of resistance.Features: benefits
3. CrossRamp: 13-40 degrees control
4. 6 Preset Programs: Manual, Interval, Weight Loss, Basic HRC, Gluteals, Cross Training
5. Electronic Readouts: Resistance level, CrossRamp angle, Distance, Strides/min, Total strides, Calories, Heart rate, Time remaining, Time elapsed, Time in zone, Segment time, Remaining, Average speed, Calories/min, Calories/hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, % Complete, Workout profile, Workout summary
6. Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
7. Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
8. Maximum Pause Time: 30 seconds
9. Quickstart: Yes