1. Running Surface: Enjoy a very large commercial-grade running surface with measurements of 60" long X 20" wide.
2. Step-up Height: 11.6 inches
3. Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT): The IFT-Drive controller provides a smooth, natural, and responsive running performance.
4. Precor's Patented Belt System: Precor's belts adjusts velocity 1000 times per second to match natural changes in foot speed. This produces a smooth stride and reduces the impact that can stress joints and cause injuries.
5. Precor's Impact Control System: This 4hp horse power system reduces fatigue and helps users maintain even speed; it combines ideal cushioning where feet land and vital stability where they push off.
6. Power Requirements: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle is required. We will provide an adapter with every purchase to plug these models in traditional house outlets.
7. Emergency Stop: Easily push the emergency stop button on the hot bar or clip the emergency stop clip on your body for emergencies.
8. Contact Heart Rate Sensors: Easy to use handgrip sensors and telemetry monitor heart rate during workouts, helping users stay in an aerobic workout zone so they can optimize fat burn and improve cardio fitness.
9. Max User Weight: 500 lbs
10. Dimensions:88" Length x 35" Width x 64" Height with an equipment weight of 456 lbs.
Console Display Features
1. Speed Range: Keep challenging your treadmill workouts with speeds ranging from 0.5 - 16mph.
2. Decline/Incline: Target different muscle groups on your body with a decline/incline range from -3 to 15 degrees with 0.5 degree.
3. 25 Built-in Workout Programs: Manual, Interval 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss, 1 Aerobic, 2 Aerobic, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Variety, Random, 1 Cross Country, 2 Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, 1 Custom, 2 Custom, Performance, Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy, PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
4. 21 Electronic Readouts: Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Average, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Cals/min, Cals/hr, watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Elevation Gain, Workout Profile, Workout Summary
5. Quickstart: Yes