1. DYNAMIC & RESISTANCE MODES: Dynamic mode allows the belt to spin freely allowing the user to train and power the belt like a non-motorized treadmill. Users can perform various exercises using the free belt providing for a full body workout.
2. SLAT BELT TECHNOLOGY: Our treadmill belts are comprised of numerous individual shock-absorbing slats that have been scientifically proven to reduce harmful shock to joints, muscles, and connective tissue.
3. LOWER OVERALL COSTS: Unlike conventional treadmills with a conveyor belt style running surface, WOODWAY treadmills feature a patented running surface made up of vulcanized rubber. This allows our running surface to last for more than 150,000 miles, roughly ten times longer than the belt of an average treadmill.
4. LESS MAINTENANCE: Each treadmill is designed to create significantly less friction and wear, resulting in a belt that will never need tracking adjustments, waxing, and flipping of the deck; since there isn’t one.
5. LESS ELECTRICITY: WOODWAY’s unique design is also more efficient, requiring about 50% less electricity to operate compared to a normal treadmill.
6. RUNNER’S CHOICE: The 4Front can be seen in many of the world’s top fitness facilities and classes for its commitment to excellence and dependability.
7. SPEED: 12 MPH
8. INCLINE: 15%
9. DIMENSIONS: 35" width x 72" Length x 64" Height - 445 lbs.
10.RUNNING SURFACE: 68" L x 22" W
Console Display Features
1. Easy to use speed, elevation, and stop controls
2. Multiple LED readouts monitoring speed, incline, distance, time, and heart rate
3. CSAFE fitness communications compatible
4. Network capable along with usage monitoring
5. USB port for exporting workout data and charging mobile devices
6. Bluetooth for mobile apps like RunSocial (all 4Front displays)
7. Apple Tap to Pair and Gymkit functionality
8. Menu driven color LCD screen
9. Ten built in preprogrammed workouts
10. Ability to create custom user workouts (up to 99)