1. Revolving Full Size Staircase: Enjoy 8 full size steps so you can step with confidence. Each step has a dimension of 8" H, 9" D and 22" W
2. Step Rate:Challenge your body for the ultimate workout with 26 to 162 steps per minute.
3. Step-up Assist:This feature will allow easier access to mount or dismount the machine safely and more securely.
4. Ergonomically Designed Handrails:Support your body more securely while performing workouts at various step speeds.
5. Dual over-sized water bottle holders:To prevent any interference with your workouts you will have two oversized water bottle holders to hold different size bottles.
6. Power Voltage:Plug your Stairmaster into a traditional outlet either at your home or facility. Input 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
7. Automatic Stop:Easily push the automatic stop button on the hot bar for emergencies or to stop the unit when done.
8. Contact Heart Rate Sensors:Manage your heart rate fat burning zones and track your heart with the sensor handle bars on the hot bar.
9. Max User Weight:350 lbs
10. Dimensions:58" Length x 34" Width x 89" Height with an equipment weight of 328 lbs.
IMPORTANT: Generally, the user will be up to 33" to 36" taller than their actual height on the revolving staircase. 8' ceilings (standard in homes) will rarely work. It is suggested to have at least a 9'-10' ceiling height.
Console Display Features
1. Display:Backlit LCD Console (D-1).
2. Display Readout:Quick Start, Time, Calories, Floors, More Workouts, Level
3. 10 total workout programs:Keep challenging your body with 10 total workout programs built into the console including fat burner, calorie burner, and intervals.
4. Resistance Levels:Increase your step speed up to 162 steps per minute with 20 levels of resistance.
5. Fitness Tests:Multi-stage Fit Test, CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI StepMill® Test
6. Quickstart: Yes